deleyCON 1x CAT 6 Network Socket 1x RJ45 Socket Surface-Mounted 1 Gbit Ethernet LAN Patch Cable RAL 9003 White
deleyCON 1-Port CAT6 network socket FTP
The deleyCON network socket will allow you to bring order to your house or office.
It enables optimal cabling for your networkable appliances such as PCs,
other computers, TVs or games consoles.
– Connections: 1x RJ45 network connection sockets
– Colour-coded as per EIA/TIA 568 A&B
– 1 Gbit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000 Mbit/s)
– For installation and network cables
– 250MHz compatibility
– Shielding: UTP
WARNING: “Solderless connections”
The network sockets were developed and produced using DIN EN 60352-5:2012-10 “solderless connections” press-in technology.
This press-in technology is a special connection technique used in circuit boards to manufacture SOLDERLESS electrical connections.
This has the following benefits:
– Environmentally friendly
– Easy to repair
– No thermal damage to the circuit board
– No solder bridges
– No flux residues, no cleaning necessary
– The press-in connections can be manufactured easily.
This press-in technology, or unsoldered connections, have NO negative impact on functionality.
Areas of application
– Optimal cabling of networkable appliances
– Allows you to connect up PCs, computers, laptops, printers, TVs etc.
– Compatible with all RJ45 patch cables / network cables
– Allows you to install surface-mounted sockets
– 1x deleyCON 1-Port CAT6a network socket
– Installation instructions
– 2 screws
– 1 adhesive pad